Asda George are cheap, so when they have a sale on, you can get so much for your money. Just now, you can get kitchenware from as little as £1. These items will sell fast, so I would hot foot it over there to bag 'em.
Check these out:
- Frenchie Tea Bag Rest* was £1.50 now £1
- Watercolour Badger Mug* was £2 now £1.25
- Frenchie Mug* was £3.50 now £2
- Llama-shaped Mug* was £3.50 now £2
- Unicorn Mug* was £3.50 now £2
- Knit-Effect Animal-shaped Egg Cups* was £4 now £2
- Dog Egg Cups - Set of 2* was £3.50 now £2.50
- Knit-Effect Mouse on a Log Milk Jug* was £5 now £2.50
- Cat Shaped Salt & Pepper Shaker* was £3 now £2.50
- Pineapple Print Mugs - Set of 4* was £5.50 now £3.30
- Knit-Effect Bird House Butter Dish* was £7 now £4.50
- Frenchie Cookie Jar* was £9 now £4.50
- Iridescent Wine Glasses - 2 Pack* was £6 now £4.50
- 16 Piece Gold Glitter Handle Cutlery Set* was £8 now £5
- Knit-Effect Bunny-shaped Teapot* was £9 now £5.50
- 16 Piece Satin Ripley Cutlery Set* was £12 now £7
Some cheaper items are Add-on, which means they can only be purchased when part of an order totalling £15+.
Click and collect is FREE from an Asda store near you, or pay £2.95 for home delivery.