What happens when you really want pancakes, but you don't have flour in? Think outside the box and make these flour-free pancakes using just two ingredients.
It doesn't take long to make them either, just 5 to prep and a couple of minutes to cook. They are great for people that eat a gluten free diet, and also for those of you looking for a sweet treat for breakfast.
These are so easy to make that even the kids could make them, if you supervise.
Two Ingredient Pancakes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
This will make 8 large pancakes, or half the amounts for 4 large ones.
- Heat a knob of butter or small amount of oil in a frying pan*.
- Beat the eggs and mash the bananas in a bowl.
- Once a smooth mix, pour in equal quantities into the hot pan.
- Flip once the mix shows small bubbles.
- Serve once cooked evenly on both sides.
They are great on their own, or you can top with yogurt and blueberries. For the ultimate indulgence, pour some maple syrup* on.