It's been hard seeing friends and family recently and when it comes to giving gifts for birthdays etc we have had to think outside the box a bit more. I love the idea of this Afternoon Tea Letterbox Gift from M&S, why not treat yourself to a bit of afternoon tea in the sunshine!
Treat someone to a delicious afternoon tea with the Afternoon Tea Letterbox Gift from Marks and Spencer. They'll enjoy refreshing Assam tea with a delicious selection of cake bars, Viennese fingers and shortbread biscuits and it can easily be sent in the post!
This gorgeous letterbox gift is just £15 and contains the following:
- Victoria sandwich (75g) x 2
- All butter milk Viennese chocolate dipped fingers (135g)
- Luxury gold tea bags (6 bags)
- Chocolate brownie (45g) x 2
- Carrot cake with walnuts (75g) x 2
- All butter shortbread fingers (84g)
It would make a lovely Father's Day pressie too. Home delivery is £3.50 and becomes free when you spend £50 or more.