We have a GREAT gaming glitch here that'll save you cash this Christmas. It's not so straightforward, but if you can spare 1 minute, it'll be worth it for the bargain.
Follow these step by step instructions and you'll get Battlefield 5 for the Xbox One or PS4 for just £29.60, instead of £38.99...
(this GLITCH works only when you are on the desktop site, rather than the mobile Amazon site)
- Firstly, you just add the maximum quantity allowed, which is TWO for Battlefield 5 on either the Xbox One console* or PS4*.
- Now add 1 the £60 package deal with Assassin's Creed Odyssey*. (this one for the PS4*)
- Go to the basket and click "proceed to checkout".
- You may be asked to enter your password - do so - then choose your delivery address.
- You'll now see one of two things...
- If this is what you see then you can proceed to the next step:
Or it may be this you see... (if so click "back" and"proceed to checkout" again until the quantities change to 2 x Battlefield 5 and 0 for the package.
- Once you see this...
... click "continue" JUST ONCE and you'll see the exact screen once again. This time you need to click on "delete" on the top item, which is the Battlefield 5 Game.
Now that's done, all you should see is this...
- Continue through the checkout by choosing your payment method. If you don't have Amazon Prime, then select "Free Standard Delivery".
- Finally, you'll see either console version of the game for £26.90 as seen below: