FREE Kids Craft Sessions Throughout The Summer @ Cath Kidston
If you're looking for something different to do with the kids during the Summer holidays, you could always check out the kids craft sessions over at Cath Kidston.
There are plenty of FREE kids summer craft sessions at various Cath Kidston stores throughout the UK. A great way to keep little one's entertained while you shop!
Several Cath Kidston stores are running a series of free instore workshops that enable little one's to design and make their very own character bag charm. They are great to hang from their school bag or lunch box just in time for back to school.
Each session lasts around 20 minutes and will be led by one of the experienced crafting team. There isn't an option to book prior to the sessions so I suggest you arrive nice and early as it's on a first come, first served basis.
The stores taking part are:
- Cambridge- Thursday 18th and Thursday 25th August 11am- 5pm
- Cardiff- Tuesday 23rd and Wednesday 24th August 11am- 5pm
- Liverpool- Thursday 18th and Thursday 25th August 11am- 5pm
- London Piccadilly- Thursday 18th and Saturday 27th August 12.30- 6.30pm
- Manchester King Street- Sunday 21st and Thursday 25th August 11am- 5pm
- Manchester Trafford Centre- Tuesday 23rd and Sunday 28th August 11am- 5pm
- Norwich- Wednesday 17th and Wednesday 24th August 10am- 4pm
- York- Thursday 18th and Thursday 25th August 11am- 5pm
Some of the stores will also have appearances from special characters and there are free stickers, balloons and badges for the little ones too.
TOPICS: Free things to do