On Keto, or sticking to a Gluten Free, or Low Carb Diet? Follow our guide and you can enjoy Pizzas, Breadsticks and other yummy meals using Fathead Dough.
- 600g of Shreddded Mozzarella Cheese (Don't use pre-grated Mozzarella as it tends to contain potato starch)
- 255g Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1 Large Egg
- Dash Garlic Powder
- Preheat your oven to 220°
- If you've bought Mozzarella Balls, then soak up as much liquid from them as you can with Kitchen Towel, then shred.
- Mix the Shredded Mozzarella, Cream Cheese and Garlic Powder in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave the mixture for 30 seconds and stir.
- Add the Almond Flour* and the Egg and mix thoroughly.
- Place Dough on to a large piece of Parchment Paper.
- Use another sheet of Parchment Paper on top, so you can roll the dough nice and thin.
- Remove the top Parchment Sheet and place the Dough on the Baking Tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or when golden brown.
Once cooked, the dough can be used as a Pizza Base, cut in strips as Breadsticks or wrap around Sausage Meat to make Sausage Rolls.