If you cannot eat wheat products due to a Gluten Free Diet, Keto Diet or intolerance, then this is the Bread Recipe for you. It's called 90 Second Bread, and is quick and easy to make.
- 3 Tablespoons Almond Flour* (note- you can use Coconut Flour but it is very absorbent, so you'll need to consider this with the wet ingredients quantities)
- 1 Medium Egg
- 1 Tablespoon of Melted Butter (or Melted Coconut Oil or Avocado Oil)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder (select a Gluten Free one if required)
- Pinch of Salt
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl
- Pour into a greased microwave-safe dish
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Flip out and cut in half
This 90 Second Bread can be toasted if you prefer.
Each portion of bread contains no more than 2g Carbs.
For the ultimate Keto Snack - make a Cheese and Spinach Toastie... make your bread, fill it and toast it with a pan.
Looking for more on the Keto Diet? The Works have this The Everything Guide to the Ketogenic Diet* for just £3.20 when you use promo code VKING20 at the checkout.
Photo Credit: Vicky Wasik