Anyone else feeling the pinch? It's a long time between December pay day and January Pay Day. Thank goodness that the supermarkets have realised we are all skint. The Co-operative have their £5 Frozen Food offer on so we won't starve. This is available in most bigger Co-operative stores.
If you go today or tomorrow you can get (if your store still has stock):
- Birds Eye 8 100% Crispy Fish Fingers
- Birds Eye Petit Pois 545g
- Birds Eye 10 Potato Waffles
- Birds Eye 10 Vegetable Fingers
- Birds Eye 12 Crispy Chicken Dippers
- Birds Eye Arctic Roll Raspberry
What do you get in the £5 Frozen Food Deal from 20th January until 9th February?
- Birds Eye 4 large Harry Ramsden Cod In Crispy Batter
- The Co-operative Straight Cut Oven Chips
- The Co-operative British Garden Peas
- Wall's Carte D'Or Vanilla Ice Cream
- Aunt Bessie's Jam Roly Poly
Hot Roly Poly and Ice Cream? Oh yes please. Just what you need on a cold winter's evening.
Thanks to jordan210