We all know it's the middle of Summer, but think about Christmas now and you can give the kids a Festive Break to remember. Packages at Alton Towers Prices start from £176 per family of 4 — that's just £44 per person.
What's included in the Alton Towers Festive Break?
- Overnight Stay in the Resort Hotel*, Enchanted Village Woodland Lodge* or an Enchanted Village Luxury Treehouse*.
- One day access to the Theme Park with a selection of rides from 10am to 4pm, including CBeebies Land which is suitable for those younger children.
- One day access to the Waterpark*
- Meet and Greet Characters
- Tickets for Pantomime Jack and the Beanstalk
- Evening Entertainment
- Buffet Breakfast
Festive Breaks are available 27th, 28th, 29th, 29th December 2017, 1st and 2nd January 2018.
Here are examples of prices for a Family of Four: 28th December - Alton Towers Hotel Festive Package £190, Enchanted Village Treehouse £650 (WOW!), Enchanted Village Woodland Lodges £175 and CBeebies Land Hotel £272.
Even though it's only July, these Festive Breaks can book up very quickly.