Thinking of taking a short break to Alton Towers with the kids this half term? Book this offer from Little Bird and you can get KIDS GO FREE! You need to be quick to grab this deal though, as bookings need to be made by 7th May, and prices for a one night / 2 day park visit start from just £68pp!
This offer will get you Kids Go Free on Alton Towers short breaks taken between 26th May to 3rd June, so for most that is the main May half term school holidays.
Your short break will include a one night hotel stay in a resort hotel with free breakfast, plus 2 days entry into the park, with early access one hour before general admissions!
Here's what you're getting:
- The UK's number 1 short break destination and Britain’s Greatest Escape!
- Enjoy over 50 rides and attractions
- Little ones in tow? Head over to CBeebies Land and explore 14 CBeebies themed rides and attractions
- 2018 sees the launch of Wicker Man – bringing together cutting-edge special effects with classic wooden coaster technology for the first time!
- Enter a tropical paradise and make a splash in the Alton Towers Waterpark (at additional cost)
- Fabulous evening entertainment for all the family
- Early access to the theme park and selected rides
- All Alton Towers Short Break packages include 2nd Day FREE and a delicious breakfast!
- Plus if you're staying at the Resort there's fantastic entertainment, a 9 hole round of Extraordinary Golf and FREE car parking.
The £68pp price is based on 2 adults and 2 children staying in the Splash Landings Hotel at the resort, and that includes the Kids Go Free offer.
We have stayed in that hotel twice now on this deal and we absolutely love it! The water park is fantastic for kids, and my youngest went loopy at CBeebies Land when he met Captain Barnacles! I think my hubby was most impressed with the early park entry as it meant he got to go on some of the big rides straight away with no queues, and I know we all enjoyed the all-you-can-eat slap up buffet breakfast! (Well you need lots of energy to cope with a day in the theme park!) Oh blimey, I think I'm going to have to book to go again!
Get booking quick as this offer expires on 7th May! Have fun and happy holidays!