Looking for a short break with the kids for half term? Alton Towers have their February half term Pirate and Princess Takeover event back again, with prices from £154 for a family of four including hotel, breakfast, entertainment, entry to the waterpark and more.
Whilst the main theme park is not open in February there's still plenty to do, as the short break includes the following:
- An overnight stay in a themed room at the Alton Towers Resort
- Visit Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFE
- Evening themed entertainment including: 'High Sea and Hijinx: A Pirate Adventure': an hour and a quarter action-packed, fun-filled pirate adventure featuring three back-to-back..
- A buffet breakfast
- One session entry to the Alton Towers Waterpark
- A 9 hole round of Extraordinary Golf
- FREE car parking
School half term dates do vary, but this event should cover many as it's running from 14th to 23rd February 2020.
We have taken our kids to Alton Towers a few times now, and both the Splash Landings waterpark and Sea Life Centre have been big hits with them, so I'm sorely tempted to book this myself. Now I just need to get a dogsitter...