I always find myself planning a holiday at this time of year. I think it's because I need something to look forward to. Thankfully, Groupon have some incredibly cheap deals which means that you can book something too, even if you bank accounts a little fatigued.
Here are just some of the deals Groupon have on offer...
- Venice: 2-4 nights at a choice of hotels with direct return flights and optional gondola ride*from £69
- Prague: 2-4 nights at a choice of 4* hotels with flights*from £89
- Crete: Up to 7 nights all-inclusive at the 4* Porto Platanias Village Resort with return flights*from £199
- Berlin, Prague, Vienna and Budapest: 8 nights at a choice of hotels with flights and train transfers*from £349
- Milan and Lake Garda: 4 or 6 nights at a choice of hotels with return flights and train transfer*from £139
- Berlin: 2-4 nights with return flights at 4* Leonardo Hotel Berlin City West*From £79
- Santorini: Up to 7 nights with breakfast, return flights and the option of transfers at Blue Sea Hotel* from £149
Most of the holiday offer prices are based on two people sharing, so you must purchase two deals.
To book click 'BUY' and follow the instructions in the email you're sent. Always, read through the fine print thoroughly before completing your booking.