Easter eggs are great, but they aren't the ultimate sweet treat for the bank holiday weekend. You want to get making some Slow Cooker Easter Fudge. It's fun to do with the kids, so easy and makes minimal mess. Oh and it's one of the most delicious things you'll ever put in your mouth.
Slow Cooker Easter Fudge
Slow Cooker Easter Fudge is calorific, but it's that once a year treat that's fun to make when you're stuck at home. It's comforting, very moreish and takes around an hour to make.
What you'll need:
- A slow cooker*
- Tin of condensed milk*
- 425g ofchocolate* (you can use milk, dark or white)
- 25g salted butter
- 4 Cadbury Creme Eggs* or similar
- Packet of chocolate mini eggs*for decoration
- Heavy bottomed tin*
Here's how to make it:
- Set slow cooker to low.
- Chuck everything bar your mini eggs into the slow cooker.
- Stir every 15 minutes.
- Total cooking time is around one hour or when texture is thick.
- Once the sticky mixture is ready, carefully pour into your tin.
- Decorate the top with those mini eggs - you can place them on whole or smash them up to sprinkle.
- Pop in fridge to set.
- Devour once solid.