Save Up To Half Price On Selected Barbie, Frozen & Monster High @ Argos
This offer is a cracker if any of these items are on your child's Christmas or Birthday wish list, as half price is going to beat all the other offers around right now. This weekend Argos have a Save Up To Half Price On Selected Barbie, Frozen and Monster High offer and there are some really low prices in there.
Although we think there is a 3 for 2 on toys on the way a half price offer beats that, so this is definitely worth checking out. The offer ends on Tuesday so if you are planning to reserve and collect remember to pick up your reservation by Tuesday or the price is going back up!
Not all the items in this offer are the best price around , so you still need to do a quick check, especially with the 20% off at Smyths Toys this weekend. Some of these offers can't be beaten though, so here are the best ones, all at half price:
- Elsa* or Anna* Fancy Dress Costumes - £8.99 each, was £17.99
- Elsa Styling Head* - was £14.99, now £7.49
- Anna with Sven & Olaf* - was £49.99, now £24.99
- Elsa Ice Skating Toddler Doll* - was £24.99, now £12.49
- Anna Ice Skating Toddler Doll* - was £24.99, now £12.49
- Frozen Tabletop Hairdresser Playset* - was £35, now £17.49
- Barbie Chelsea Doll and Tricycle Playset*- was £14.99, now £7.49
- Barbie Vehicle Car Wash Design Studio* - was £49.99, now £24.99
- Monster High Student Disembody Council* - was £49.99, now £24.99
- Monster High Boo York Comet Crossed Couple* - was £35, now £17.49*
Special mention needs to go to the Barbie Saddle 'N' Ride Horse Playset*, as it's number one on the Christmas Toy Lists this year. It's not half price (and I can't see that happening before Christmas to be honest), but it does have 20% off, matching the Smyths in store price. You just need to do a quick calculation to work out if it's worth waiting for the rumoured 3 for 2 on toys, depending on what else is on your list. The current offer of £39.99 is £10 off the full price of £49.99.
Remember, these offers finish on Tuesday. I wonder what new offer could be starting on Wednesday? ;)