Oh we love an Amazon sales event, and we know you guys do too. You don't need to be a Prime Member to get access to these fantastic deals, just get over there now and snap up the bargains in the Amazon August Bank Holiday Sale. This sale runs from today until 29th August.
Fancy trying out Amazon Prime? New customers can now get a year for just £59, down from £79! Better be quick though, as that offer runs for just a few days, from 27th to 30th August.
- Click here for the Amazon August Bank Holiday Sale @ Amazon*
- Click here for A Year Of Prime For £59 offer @ Amazon*
Here are some of the best deals in the Amazon August Bank Holiday Sale:
- £15 off Amazon Echo Dot*
- Fire 7 Tablet With Alexa* was £49.99 now £39.99
- Playstation VR Deals from £199.99*
- XBox One Console Bundles from £249.99*
- Save up to 15% on Sony, LG, Toshiba and Philips TVs*
Do Amazon have Sales?
Amazon hold sale events a few times a year. There's Prime Day, exclusive to Amazon Prime Members, the Black Friday Event and the August Bank Holiday Sale.
They do offerDaily Deals*, 365 days of the year, which are not to be sniffed at.