To help liven up your house ready for the spring season, we’re giving five lucky readers the chance to win a copy of Done and Dusted from cleaning guru Stephanie Zia, alongside the revolutionary Home Cleaning Set from e-cloth, the UK’s number one chemical free cleaning brand. The book shares top tips to get an organic home on a budget – and the e-cloth set is perfect for putting these into practice, guaranteeing superior results every time.
E-cloth’s innovative technology requires nothing but water to remove 99% of bacteria, so you can clean your home in an efficient, effective and environmentally friendly way. The Home Cleaning Set includes the Bathroom Cloth, Hob & Oven Cloth, Stainless Steel Cloth, Kitchen Cloth, Window Cloth, Duster, and two Glass and Polishing Cloths to bring you one step closer to domestic goddess status!
The e-cloth Home Cleaning Set is available online from www.e-cloth.com for £34.99, and Stephanie Zia’s book Done & Dusted, The Organic Home On A Budget (Blackbird Digital) is available from Amazon UK for £8.00, and on Kindle Ebook for £1.91.
You can also follow e-cloth on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/eclothuk , or Twitter @eclothuk .
How to enter:
To be in with a chance of winning the set worth over £40, simply answer the question below:
What does e-cloth use to clean?
b.) Washing up detergent
BONUS ENTRY RULES:
- Recommend a friend. Get a friend to enter the competition and you both get TWO entries.
- Tweet the competition. Include the link, tell your friends, share the link below and that nets you another entry.
- Contest ends on 11 February 2014
- Open to UK residents only
- One type of entry per household
- Must complete email verification when subscribing
- Must include a valid email address if commenting
- Admin’s decision is final in all cases