I've had a tiny 8ft long by 5ft wide galley kitchen; I've had a large modern kitchen; I can visualise my ultimate kitchen clear as day - it's huge, it's awesome, there's space for a table, it has tons of worktop space, more storage than you can shake a stick at and it would be the room that everyone spent the most time in.
What's your ultimate kitchen like? The ultimate kitchen up for grabs here includes all of the following:
- A complete By Design kitchen worth up to £13,000, including Rangemaster sink, tap and tiles
- A full range of Samsung Home appliances
- A four-piece Jamie bakeware set from Tefal
- A full set of Fluted Blue Jamie crockery plus dishers, roasters and Jamie bowls from Churchill China
- A 16-piece cutlery set, 2 piece serving set, 4 piece steak knife set, 4 piece wine glass set, denim apron and denim oven glove from Merison
- A full set of Jamie Oliver Kitchen Kit, including Knife Block and Knives, Hanging Rail and Stainless Steel Utensils, Chopping Board, Carving Set and other essential food preparation tools
Just fill in your details before 6 January to be in with a chance of a winning.
If you're a fan of snow and skiing then you might want to enter this competition to win a skiing holiday for two in Austria
. You and your guest will stay for seven nights, half-board, at the four-star Hotel Park in St Johann, Austria.
We're supposed to be getting lots of snow in the UK this year but, you know, other than a couple of days where it got a bit chilly, it feels remarkably mild for the time of the year and the next 10 days, at least, look set to be the same.
The answers are Walter Savage Landor and Skenfrith Castle; the closing date for entries is 27 October.
If I think too much about the amount of money I've spent on toys for my children over the years, I'd probably cry. £5000 of Argos vouchers
would have made the dent in my bank balance considerably less and that's what you could win if you enter this competition.
To enter you need to register before 24 December and then create a wishlist for your child.
£500 to spend at ASOS
would certainly help to sort out a couple of stunning Christmas party outfits this year.
The answer is Somerset House and you must enter before 31 October.
Thanks to cuzzy and andywedge at HUKD