Milan always sounds so cool; my mum lives in Italy and she doesn't rate it at all - but then the Italian capital for fashion really isn't her sort of thing, so I wouldn't take too much notice of her rubbish rating if I were you.
The prize trip to Milan is being given away by the Victoria and Albert Museum and includes the following:
- Return flights from the UK to Milan
- Return transfers by private car from the airport to the hotel
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast at the 4*superior Hotel De La Ville
- A copy of Kirker Guide Notes to Milan
- A one year Standard membership of the V&A
- A limited edition Postmodernism: Style and Subversion in Sound and Vision 1970-1990 double vinyl LP
The answer is Ridley Scott and closing date for entries is 15 January 2012.
Despite not wanting to spend too much of my life slaving away in the kitchen, I'm rather fond of kitchen gadgets.
If you are too then enter this competition to win some shiny new kitchen tech' worth £300, including:
- A Breville 3-in-1 Hand Blender, Richardson Sheffield 5-piece Soft Touch Knife Block, Tefal Supra 7-piece Pan Set, a Breville Slow cooker and a set of Simplicity scales.
Just register, log-in and hand your details over before midnight on 12 October 2011.
Christmas is coming and to kids that means TOYS!
My youngest just wants everything he sees being advertised on the Cartoon Network - I can just picture his face if he came face to face with the Top 30 kids toys on Christmas morning; he wouldn't know what to open or play with first.
If you'd like to try your luck and see if you bag the main prize then make sure you enter this competition before 30 November and fill in your details.
Thanks to andywedge, bundle and Dipsy11 at HUKD