H&M is fast becoming one of my favourite shops to buy mine and my daughter's clothes in. They have some fab designs and it is really affordable. I am definitely stocking up in their sale that has just started.
There's up to 60% off across the site!
The Kids Sale is pretty awesome, here are a few of my favourite buys:
- Girls Padded Parka (was £34.99) Now £13.99
- Girls Cotton Cardigan (was £7.99) Now £3.19
- Boys Mickey Mouse Joggers (was £12.99) Now £7.99
- Baby 3 Piece Jersey Set (was £9.99) Now £5.99
- Cotton Khaki Parka (was £39.99) Now £24.99
- Baby Girls Knitted Fleece Pink Jacket (was £8.99) Now £4.99
- Older Boys Printed Sweatshirt (was £9.99) Now £5.99
- Baby Girls Padded Corduroy All-In-One (was £24.99) Now £14.99
- 3 Pack Baby Pima Cotton Leggings (was £14.99) Now £8.99
- Baby Denim Leggings (was £7.99) Now £4.49
Home delivery is £3.99 and becomes free when you spend £50 or more. You can Click and Collect your order in store for free when you spend £20 or more, anything under will be charged £3.99.