The Marks & Spencer Sale has started today, and it's an absolute cracker! There are huge savings across all departments and the prices have to be seen to be believed! When M&S work out cheaper than Asda you really have to take a look - we're talking about kids clothing from as little as £1.50 here!
There's savings to be had in Womenswear, Menswear, Lingerie, Home and Beauty, but I've been looking at the Childrenswear Sale*. There's more than 800 kids sale lines so there's masses to choose from, but here are a few of the best bargains:
- Cotton Rich Leggings Grey*- was £4, now £1.50
- Pure Cotton Crew Neck T-Shirt*- was £3.50, now £2
- Slogan T-Shirt*- was £6, now £3.50
- Pure Cotton Adjustable Waistband Shorts* - was £8, now £4
- Disney Frozen Clogs* - was £8, now £4
- Halterneck Gingham Swimsuit*- was £10, now £4.50
- Pure Cotton Lace Trim Vest Tops 2 Pack* - was £8, now £4.50
- Watermelon Print Top* - was £8, now £4.50
- Cotton Rich Spotted Short Pyjamas* - was £8, now £4.50
- Disney Princess Rapunzel Pyjamas* - was £11, now £5
- Premium Straight Leg Denim Jeans* - was £12, now £6
- Reversible Frozen Nightdress* - was £11, now £6
There's so much more to choose from, though Sparks card holders have had first pick of the sale with their exclusive preview yesterday, so some items are already out of stock.
Click and Collect is free, home delivery starts at £3.50 or is free on orders of £50 or more