The Tesco Direct Clearance has been crazy as they start their closing down sales, and today they have added hundreds of F&F Clothing bargains to the sale! Although clothing will still be sold in stores, they seem to be clearing an awful lot of items from the website, and prices have been slashed!
As with all these clearance items stock is going to sell out really fast, so don't say we didn't warn you!
Here's a few that caught our eye from the Kids' Sale*:
- Disney Minnie Mouse Glitter Backpack* was £12 now £8
- Strawberry Print Ruffle Detail Dress* was £5 now £3.50
- Strawberry Print Hooded Mac* was £12 now £7
- DC Comics Justice League 2 Pack Pyjamas* was £7.50 now £5
- My Little Pony Skater Dress* was £7 now £5
- Disney Mickey Mouse Print Backpack* was £12 now £8
- Disney Mickey Mouse Top & Shorts Set* was £6 now £4
- Disney Bambi Print Skater Dress* was £8 now £5
- Bambi 2 Pack T-shirts* was £10 now £4
Click and collect is free, or home delivery costs £3.
When is Tesco Direct closing down?
The Tesco Direct website will be closing on 9th July 2018, with only selected non-food products still being sold in stores and via Tesco Groceries online.