EDIT 02/06/18: All sale items have now been moved into the online Sale section here*. Sale starts in store on Monday 4th June.
It's time for another Asda George Clothing Sale, and we have found the hidden bargains for you! The sale preview is likely to start online tomorrow, but the reductions have already been made so you can snap them up now! Clothing is now from just £1.50!
The sale stock has not been moved into the Sale section of the website yet, so look in the section you want (eg 'boys tops' or 'womens shoes') and sort from low price to high. Price drops will be in red.
Here's just a few of the hidden sale items we have found:
- Assorted T-shirts 2 Pack* was from £4 now £2
- Disney Beauty and the Beast Chip Bag* was £7 now £2
- Printed Frill Hem Dress* was from £4 now £2
- Swipe Sequin Mermaid Slogan T-Shirt* was £6 now £3
- Skinny Fit Jeans* was from £7 now £4
- Floral Pleated Dress* was £8 now £4
- Slogan Pocket T-Shirt* was from £3 now £1.50
- Digital Face T-Shirt* was from £3 now £1.50
- Striped Polo Shirt* was from £4 now £2
- Slogan Sweatshirt* was from £4 now £2
- Slip On Lace-free Canvas Trainers* was £5 now £2
Remember to check the ladies and men's clothing too, as there are plenty of hidden bargains lurking there too!
Stock should be moved into the official Sale section of the Asda George website on Saturday, and the Sale is expected to start in stores on Monday.
Click and collect is free of charge, or home delivery costs £2.95.