EDIT: Sale now live here*
It's time for another Asda Clothing Sale, and this one has bargains from just £1! None of the stock has been moved to the sale section of the website yet, but if you look in the individual clothing sections and sort low to high you'll be able to see the price reductions and get first pick!
Here's a few of the bargains in the kids section to bag if you're quick:
- Crossword T-shirt* was £2 now £1
- Striped Polo Shirt*was £4 now £2
- Textured Badges T-shirt* was £4 now £2.50
- Shark Totally Jawsome Pyjamas* was £5 now £3
- Chino Trousers* was £6 now £3.50
- Paw Patrol Shorts* was £6 now £4
- 2 Pack Skull Pyjamas* was £9 now £5
- Star Print Slogan Top* was £2.50 now £1.50
- Mermaid Printed Scarf* was £4 now £2
- Flower Print Top*was £4 now £2
- Dog Striped T-shirt* was £4 now £2.50
- Floral Print Lace Trim Joggers* was £7 now £4
- Mermaid Pyjamas* was £6 now £4
- DC Comics Super Hero Top* was £6 now £4
There's loads been reduced, though sizes are limited, so it's best to filter by size and sort from price low to high to find those sale items quickly.
It's likely that the sale items will be moved over to the official sale section in the next couple of days, as the sale preview normally goes live on a Tuesday or Wednesday, with reductions in store from Thursday.
Be quick and snap up those sale goodies as they'll go quickly!