Autism Friendly Cinema Screenings For June
The Autism Friendly Screenings being shown at all the main cinema chains are attracting huge interest, and seem to be growing in popularity all the time. The variety and frequency of the screenings are getting better as they are being supported, which can only be a good thing for families affected by autism.
We will try to keep you up to date with the screenings so that you can plan accordingly, and so that you can book tickets in advance to avoid any disappointment as well. These are the screenings for the next month:
- 7th June - Moomins On The Riviera (U)
- 14th June 10am - Tomorrowland: A World Beyond (12A)
- 28th June - The Minions Movie 2D. (TBC) Booking from Tuesday 23rd June.
- 29th June - Jurassic World (12A). Booking from Tuesday 23rd June.
- 28th June 10am - The Spongebob Movie: A Sounge Out Of Water (U)
All these screenings are subject to change, and you will need to check the exact timings for your local cinema by visiting the relevant website link above. You can find more information on Autism Friendly Cinema Screenings from the Dimensions website here.