Fancy going to the Cinema but don't want to pay the extortionate prices? Here you can find out how to get Cinema Tickets at discounted prices.
Cinema Tickets from Groupon
Every now and then, Groupon run an offer on Cinema Tickets and the cinema itself can vary.
Just now, it's Odeon Tickets that are in the deal.
Here's the offer...
This deal is valid for standard seating in Odeons until 11th October. Tickets can be used for 2D films only, at cinemas across the UK.
What I like about this offer is that you can treat the whole family for less, or take a little time out for yourself, and spread the tickets over several visits.
How to redeem:
- Purchase a the Groupon offer here*
- You will then be emailed an individual voucher/code for each individual cinema ticket.
- You can redeem each of the Groupon codes at ODEON cinemas or online at odeon.co.uk*.
- Each Groupon code can only be used once for one ODEON ticket.
- When redeeming at the box office, either print off your vouchers, or present via the Groupon app at the ticket counter.
Meerkat Movies is popular, as it allows you to receive '2 for 1' on cinema tickets, for a whole year.
To qualify for Meerkat Movies, simply purchase a qualifying product from comparethemarket.com*.
Tickets can be used at participating cinemas on a Tuesday or Wednesday.
Tip - Some one day Holiday Insurances can be purchased for under £5, and make you eligible for a year's worth of Meerkat Movies.
Cheap Vue Cinema Tickets
Save up to 20% off Vue Cinemas Tickets with the All-Inclusive Family Ticket.
The All Inclusive Family Ticket* includes four tickets, four drinks, and four snacks.
All you have to do is choose the All Inclusive Family Ticket when booking online, and you can watch selected 2D screenings.
Not currently available at Vue Ashbourne, Dublin and Limerick cinemas.