While it's not a particularly bargainous way to shop, if you do have a few pennies to send to a good place this Christmas, the Christmas Shop at Great Ormond Street Hospital is a good place to have a look.
There's a variety of Christmas Gifts to choose from, including:
- The charity’s new bear, Bernard. Christened by their supporters, his name means brave and strong. Bernard comes complete with his own signature purple GOSH hoody for £12.
- There's also Nurse Wendy who specialises in comforting cuddles. This cute little bear is sure to make anyone smile and is also £12.
- You can escape to Neverland with the wall print, imprinted with the full text of children’s classic Peter Pan. In 1929 JM Barrie bequeathed the rights to Peter Pan to the hospital - a benefit they still enjoy today - and for your taste of it, you'll pay £35.00.
- If you need a lot of inspiration for crafting, Catherine Woram’s creative ideas and Annie Rigg’s delicious recipes will keep the whole family busy creating beautiful homemade gifts, decorations and treats at £14.99.
- With a column for birthday reminders, room for five entries and a deep storage pocket for keeping extra information safe the 2014 wall calendar will help you keep all important dates safe and not a bad price at all for £9.99.
There's so much more to choose from, and all profits go to support this amazing children's hospital.