Buying clothes doesn't have to be expensive if you look hard enough. You can stick to shops like Primark and Peacocks and get Childrenswear for peanuts. The quality isn't always there though, that's the thing. I always think you are better to get a sale bargain than to just buy cheap clothing. Argos have some great items of Children's Clothing in their Clearance and it's ALL under a FIVER.
Here's what caught our eye over at Argos:
- Disney Minnie Mouse Tunic and Leggings Set* was £9.99 now £3.99
- Peppa Pig Girls' Butterfly T-Shirt* was £6.99 now £2.49
- Superman Boys' Blue Wellies* was £12.99 now £4.99
- Peppa Pig Pink Wellies* was £12.99 now £4.99
- Cherokee Navy Peacock T-Shirt* was £6 now £4.50 with FREE delivery
- Cherokee Animal Head T-Shirt* was £6 now £4.50 with FREE delivery
- Monster High Girls' Top and Glove Set* was £8.99 now £4.49
- Fireman Sam Slippers* was £5.99 now £3.99
- Spider-Man Long Sleeved Top* was £4.99 now £3.74
- Doc McStuffins Long Sleeved Top* was £4.99 now £3.32
- Disney Minnie Mouse Red T-Shirt* was £4.99 now £2.99
- Disney Frozen Pink Sisters* was £4.79 now £2.99
- Disney Frozen Three Pack of Briefs* just £1.99
You can Click and Collect your Clearance Clothes order for FREE from an Argos near you, unless it's an 'Online Exclusive'. Delivery to your home is £3.95. Selected Cherokee items have FREE delivery on them just now.