The wonderful Julia Donaldson book collection is back in stock over with The Book People; you can grab one for yourself for £9.99, rather than £64.90, and they always tend to fly out of stock pretty fast so if you want one then I urge you not to dawdle.
I wonder, is it possible there are many people left in the land who haven't read a Julia Donaldson story? It's a bit like the bit of pub quiz trivia I heard the other day, that one in six households in the UK has a copy of an Adele album (I don't) - I wonder how many households have a copy of the Gruffalo?!
The titles included in the Julia Donaldson book collection are:
- One Mole Digging a Hole by Julia Donaldson & Nick Sharratt
- Rosie's Hat by Julia Donaldson & Anna Currey
- The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler
- A Squash and a Squeeze by Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler
- One Ted Falls Out of Bed by Julia Donaldson & Anna Currey
- Hippo has A Hat by Julia Donaldson & Nick Sharratt
- Chocolate Mousse for Greedy Goose by Julia Donaldson & Nick Sharratt
- Tyrannosaurus Drip by Julia Donaldson & David Roberts
- The Troll by Julia Donaldson & David Roberts
- The Smartest Giant in Town by Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler
Delivery with The Book People is usually only free if you spend over £25, but if you add this code - 2012CHAT - to your basket then you'll get free delivery without having to spend more than £9.99.
Thanks to siandy at HUKD