Up To 50% Off Selected Food Hampers @ Marks And Spencer
Have you started your Christmas Shopping yet? Perhaps, you have a friend's birthday coming up. Marks and Spencer have up to 50% off selected Food Hampers. They start from just £7.50, so have a look. Marks and Spencer food gifts are always well received and are packaged so nicely that no-one would suspect that you have spent under a tenner!
Here are the Food Gift bargains you can get from Marks and Spencer:
- Taste of the Mediterranean* was £15 now £7.50: Contains Organic Italian extra virgin olive oil (250ml), Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (250ml), Pitted Greek whole olives with Basil and Garlic (220g) in a wooden crate.
- Time for Tea Gift* was £15 now £7.50: Contains Chocolate Hazelnut shortbread (150g each), English Breakfast Tea (125g each), a Ceramic Mug and a White Wooden Tea Tray.
- Breakfast in Bed* was £20 now £10: Classic ground coffee (227g), Mini Extra raspberry jam (113g), Mini Extra apricot jam (113g), Cup Cafietierre and a Wooden breakfast tray.
- Summer Cup and Jug* was £40 now £25: Summer Cup (70cl) and a Decorated Glass Jug
- Belgian Chocolate Gift Bag* was £35 now £30: Belgian Collection Cocoa Dusted Truffles (260g), Belgian Flaked Truffles (200g), Belgian Collection Metropolitan Biscuits (150g), Belgian Curls (250g) and Belgian Favourites (215g).
Spend £20 or more on those Marks and Spencer Food Gifts and get FREE delivery. If you are not wanting to spend that much then you can opt for standard delivery at £3.50. M&S don't offer Click and Collect on hamper gifts.