If you didn't manage to get your hands on the Aldi School Uniform then fear not as Lidl are set to rival it with a whole school uniform for just £4.50!
The Back To School range will be hitting Lidl stores on Thursday 19th July, I know where I will be heading!
The school uniform for £5 includes a pair of trousers or a skirt, a sweatshirt and a 2 pack of polo shirts. Also available is a Back To School Essentials* range too which includes stationary and more.
Here are just a few of the school uniform bargains that will be available in store:
- Smart Start Trousers* £1.50
- 2 Pack Smart Start Short Sleeve Shirts* £2.49
- Smart Start Sweatshirt* £1.50
- Smart Start Pinafore* £2.99
- 2 Pack Smart Start Polo Shirts* £1.50
- Smart Start Leather Shoes* £6.99
- Smart Start Gingham Dress* £2.49
- 5 Pack Smart Start Socks* £1.99
There's plenty more to choose from so be sure to head to your local Lidl on Thursday 19th July as I am sure they are going to sell fast!
Don't forget Lidl don't sell online so once they are gone from store, they are gone for good!