We do love a good multi-purpose baby product to save on space, time and money. This MyChild Graze 3-in-1 Highchair is a prime example, as it changes from a highchair to a baby seat to a stool as your child grows, and right now it's half price at Asda George.
This clever highchair can be used as a highchair for baby's first meals, then it can be converted to a portable booster and attached to a regular dining chair, then when your child is big enough it converts into a stool instead.
It looks very easy to convert, as you just snap the seat unit onto the stool for use as a highchair then detach it again for use as a booster seat, allowing your child to join the family at the table or when dining out.
It's packed with features making it a great value highchair:
• Suitable from 6 months up to 3 years old
• Lightweight, practical and versatile
• 1 step strap fastening system for use when in booster mode
• Innovative storage space for booster straps when in highchair mode
• Carry handle on seat unit
• Dishwasher safe meal tray with 3 positions
• 2 recline positions
• Innovative storage space for booster straps
• Dishwasher safe detachable small meal tray
You can click and collect from Asda stores with no charge, or ope for home delivery from £2.95.