Here's another fantastic perk from Amazon Prime. You can get a FREE Baby Box if you are an Amazon Prime Member and you spend £20+ on Baby items on your Wishlist. The last time this offer was on, I was rather surprised how amazing the contents were for a FREEBIE. If you aren't a Prime Member then you can sign up to the FREE 30-day trial. This deal of on until Friday 12th January 2018, or more likely beforehand when all Boxes have been claimed.
Here's what's in the FREE Baby Box:
- Disney Nemo plush toy (one)
- Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Emollient Cream (one, 223ml)
- Metanium Everyday barrier ointment for nappy rash (one, 15g)
- Tommee Tippee baby bottle (one)
- Mama Bear Sensitive unscented baby wipes (one pack of 56 wipes)
- Mama Bear Fresh lightly fragranced baby wipes (one pack of 56 wipes)
- Nuby feeding sample pack (one) containing nursing breast pads samples in black and white, baby bottle, teat, soother, lid to convert the bottle into a storage pot, and discount coupons with total £15 off on four Nuby items: digital electric breast pump £5 off, electric bottle sterilizer and dryer £5 off, 2-pack of baby bottles with soother £3 off, and no-spill feeding cups £2 off.
Here's how to get your Baby Box:
- Be an Amazon Prime Member or Join Amazon Prime.
- Create and Amazon Baby Wish List and buy at least £20 worth of Baby Items (sold by Amazon, NOT third-party sellers) from your Wishlist.
- When Baby Products are dispatched a “Claim Now” button will appear in the Baby Box section of your Amazon Baby Wishlist. Click on that to add one to your basket.
- The price will show as £0 (zero). Click “Buy now”.
- Wait for your FREEBIE to arrive!
What I think is great is that even Gift items purchased by your friends and family through your Baby Wish List also count. How good is that?!
The Offer is valid only for eligible products displayed in the Amazon.co.uk Baby Store, and excludes baby and infant formula and nappies.
This Offer is only available to customers with a FREE trial or paid membership to Amazon Prime or Amazon Student.
Thanks to Emma from our Facebook Page