Mothercare have today launched a HUGE Baby Event, and it's jam packed with great offers in baby essentials! There's up to 50% off pushchairs, nursery, feeding, clothing, toys and lots more so it's definitely worth checking out if you have a little one.
There are so many offers as part of this event, but here are some of the main ones:
- Up to 50% off selected newborn clothing*
- Up to 50% off selected baby and toddler toys*
- 25% off when you spend £20 on selected bedding*
- Up to 20% off Spend & Save on selected nursery collections*
- Save £300 on Graco Evo Avant Pushchair Bundle*
- Save 30% on Orla Kiely Grobags*
- Half Price Philips Avent Complete Natural Starter Set*
- Save £250 on Cosatto Giggle Pushchair Bundle*
I love the new Little Bird Bedding Collection* with it's beautiful bright colours and rainbows, and this Disney Baby Donald Duck 3 Piece Set* is adorable for just £7.50 down from £15. Those Orla Kiely Grobags* are brilliant too, as they are such original designs, and baby sleeping bags are an absolute essential for little ones.
Most of the offers are on until 20th September, so you have a little while to tick off those baby lists, though the nursery Spend & Save offer ends on the 30th so you'll need to be quicker for that one.
Home delivery is free on orders over £50, with charges from £3.95 on smaller orders. Click and collect is free on all orders.