- Tesco Groceries
- Tesco Direct
- Tesco Clubcard
- Tesco Brand Guarantee
- Tesco Voucher Codes
- Redeeming Your Tesco Voucher Code
- Tesco on Social Media
- Contact Tesco
Around for nearly a century, there are few retailers that are as quintessentially British as Tesco. As the second largest retailer in the world, Tesco boasts stores in 12 countries in Asia and Europe as well as a popular online store that places the extensive Tesco ranges right at your fingertips.
Since opening its doors in 1919, Tesco has been known predominantly as a grocery retailer. And despite the fact that the company has since diversified to include a broad selection of other products and services, the grocery category continues to be Tesco's main game. In recent years, Tesco online has brought the Tesco grocery experience to the internet, where shoppers can now purchase their grocery list with a few quick clicks. The Tesco.com grocery selection includes everything you might expect to find at a Tesco store, with fresh produce, frozen foods and alcoholic beverages all available for delivery to most addresses in the UK.
Tesco Direct is one of the more recent offshoots from the Tesco store chain. Selling a huge selection of homewares, furniture and electronics, Tesco Direct offers the same great deals you're used to seeing at Tesco.com and allows you to extend the benefits of your Tesco Clubcard to a broader range of everyday items. So, whether you're buying the groceries to cook a special occasion dinner, or the dining room set itself, between Tesco and Tesco Direct, the company has got you covered with essentially everything you might need!
What's a mega retailer without a rewards card!? Tesco doesn't stray far from the rewards card tradition, with its very own Tesco Clubcard. The card allows shoppers to get more out of their Tesco purchases by rewarding each purchase with redeemable points. Points accumulate every time you shop at Tesco.com, whether you're shopping for groceries, buying furniture at Tesco Direct, shopping for clothing at Tesco F&F or filling up at the Tesco gas pump. Every time a specific point threshold is reached, the points are converted into Tesco vouchers and sent with your monthly Tesco card statement.
In addition to the point and voucher system that earns frequent shoppers discounts on their Tesco purchases, the Tesco Clubcard has a variety of other perks. Clubcard holders are eligible for competitions, special promotional offers and have access to other Tesco clubs and services such as the Tesco Baby Club and Tesco Bank. Be sure to read more about the current promotions offered through the Tesco Clubcard!
The Tesco Brand Guarantee is one of the many ways Tesco assures its shoppers of the company's unbeatable value. The Brand Guarantee is essentially a Tesco price comparison tool that lets shoppers check Tesco's prices against those found at competing retailers like Sainsbury's, Morrisons or Asda. The tool works both in store and online and is automatically applied to your purchase.
Note: The Brand Guarantee is only applicable to branded products that are sold in the exact same size, weight, volume and quality. For instance, if a given product is not sold in a 12-pack at Morrison's, Sainsbury'sor Asda, the Tesco Brand Guarantee cannot be applied.
There's plenty to get excited about at Tesco.com, but for us at PlayPennies, the highpoint of our shopping experience is the part where we get to apply our money-saving Tesco vouchers. Whether they get you a few pounds off your bill or a hefty discount, Tesco voucher codes are probably the easiest money you'll ever get to save!
Because Tesco is so varied in its product offering and sells many products through various arms of its retail chain (i.e. Tesco Direct, Tesco F&F), Tesco voucher codes will typically apply to specific Tesco categories or specific products. As such, you will rarely find a Tesco voucher that gets you site-wide discounts across all Tesco ranges. Examples of typical offer types include:
- Get a cash amount off your purchase @Tesco Groceries when you spend a specific minimum and apply your Tesco discount code
- Get a cash discount off on your bill when you purchase a specific grocery item and use your Tesco voucher at checkout (Ex. Get £1 when you buy frozen BBQ products)
- Get a percentage off your online purchase @Tesco Direct when your order total exceeds a specific minimum
In general, Tesco vouchers come up on a regular basis - whether they're for Tesco Groceries or other Tesco shopping areas. To avoid missing out on the great savings, be sure to subscribe to our email deal alerts to stay in the loop on the latest Tesco offers.
When we said Tesco vouchers are the easiest money you'll ever save, we weren't kidding! Here are the quick steps to redeeming your Tesco discount vouchers:
- Click on the voucher you'd like to use and copy the voucher code to your clipboard.
- Head over to Tesco.com and start the checkout process by clicking on the basket icon and selecting "Checkout".
- Follow the steps at checkout by signing in or signing up for your Tesco account. Once you've reached the payment step of the checkout process, look for the link marked "Add eCoupons".
- Paste your voucher code into the field and click "Add".
Note: You may use a Tesco Clubcard voucher and an eCoupon in the same transaction. Make sure you're adding all the possible savings vouchers available for your purchase before confirming your order!
- Tesco on Facebook: A great recipe or a fun dinner idea is never fun when you're following Tesco on Facebook!
- Tesco on Twitter: Don't check this Twitter feed while hungry! Tesco posts a variety of mouth-watering dishes, all waiting for you to bring them to life in your own kitchen.
- Tesco on Pinterest: Get inspired with pictures of the perfect holiday spreads, the most delectable Mother's Day desserts and many other themed boards.
- Tesco on Google Plus: From healthy to sinfully decadent, you'll find a huge range of recipes on this Google Plus page from Tesco.
- Tesco on YouTube: From hands-on recipe tutorials to tips on being the perfect host, you'll be all ready to entertain with these useful videos from Tesco.
Tesco Customer Service Centre
Tel: 0800 50 5555
Email: Use the direct email form on the Tesco.com website.
To contact specific customer service departments such as Tesco Technical Support or Tesco Clubcard, look for the direct numbers on the Tesco.com website.