ABOUT NATIONAL EXPRESS
- National Express Buses
- National Express Coach Tracker
- Do You Qualify For a National Express Coach Card?
- National Express Deals
- National Express Voucher Codes
- Redeeming Your National Express Voucher
- National Express on Social Media
- Contact National Express
Forget the long drive across the country and hop on a National Express coach instead! National Express is a popular option for thousands of UK travelers looking for convenient transportation across hundreds of busy routes. With over 40 years experience in the business, National Express is known for their reliable service, great prices and accessible travel options for persons with disabilities.
So, if your travel plans include this great UK transportation option, you've come to the right place! Here's what you need to know about traveling with National Express coaches and saving cash while you're at it:
Wondering what you can expect from your National Express coach? The company sets up its busses with traveler comfort in mind, offering several convenient features to help make your ride more pleasant. Standard features on board a National Express bus include:
- Air conditioning
- Ample leg room and leather seating
- Wi-Fi (on some routes)
- Children's booster seats
- Accessibility features for disabled passengers
NOTE: Even though National Express provides child booster seats on its coaches, it's still recommended that travelers bring their own seats, especially for very young children and babies.
Talk about convenience! National Express has gone high tech with their handy coach tracking feature that allows travelers to track their coach via satellite. The tool lets travelers check on the status of their coach and determine whether it's early, late or on time. Those traveling far can also use the tracker to see their coach on a map and send updates to loved ones awaiting their arrival! The National Express tracker requires an internet connection and can be downloaded as an app for Android and iOS devices.
National Express is all about making their service accessible to a broad range of travelers! The National Express coach card lets qualifying travelers save on the price of their coach tickets just by paying the annual cost of the card. Cards cost about £10-20 a year and can get you some great savings - especially if you travel by coach often. National Express coach cards are available for:
- Seniors (over 60)
- Young people aged 16-26 or mature students
- Families (one adult + one child or 2 adults + 2 children)
- Persons with disabilities
Make your trip that much more enjoyable by scoring a great deal on your National Express ticket. NationalExpress.com features a handy "Offers" section that should be regular stop for anyone who enjoys traveling on the cheap. The section includes fantastic savings opportunities such as $5 one-way fares, group travel offers, 2 for 1 offers and other promotions. In addition, travelers can use the "Low Fare Finder" feature to find the lowest possible price for their route just by selecting their starting location and destination of choice. Some fares start from as low as £6!
The savings don't end with the everyday low prices on National Express tickets! Here on this page we've got the latest National Express vouchers, occasionally saving our pennywise travelers as much as 50% off the cost of their fare! Sound too good to be true? Here are some common National Express voucher variations:
- Get a site-wide percentage off all National Express bookings
- Get a discount on the cost of your National Express coach card
- Get a discount on specific National Express routes when you apply your voucher code
- Get free kids' coach tickets when you use your National Express discount code
- Get a discount on coaches departing on a specific day (Ex. 17% off St. Patrick's Day coaches)
Let's face it, missing a "kids ride free" offer or a 50% discount on your fare would be a real shame. To avoid missing out on great deals from National Express, be sure to subscribe to our email deal alerts by leaving us your email on this page. We update our subscribers as soon as new offers become available!
Found an amazing National Express deal? Before you start packing your bag and looking for your comfy pants, here's how to apply the code to your booking:
- Copy the code from this page.
- Head over to NationalExpress.com and start your booking by selecting your departure point and your destination.
- Once you've indicated your route, the page will update with additional options, including dates, passenger info, etc. Scroll down to the "Promotion / Voucher Code" link and click on the italicized "i". A dialogue box will open.
- In the dialogue box, under Promotion Codes, click on the "you can redeem it here" link.
- A new page will open with a fresh ticket booking box, where you will once again need to choose your departure point and your destination.
- Paste your voucher code into the "Promocode" field and click "Find My Journey" once you've selected all your trip details. Continue with your booking as usual.
- National Express UK on Facebook: From the latest National Express deals to great ideas for family trips and holiday destinations, this is a great page to follow if you tend to use National Express.
- National Express UK on Twitter: Company news, travel tips and other great info are all here on this lively Twitter feed from National Express. Also be sure to follow for travel disruption updates and other advisories.
- National Express UK on LinkedIn: Learn more about the company and see the latest listings for National Express jobs.
- National Express UK on Google Plus: Join National Express' circle for company info, travel guides and general interest posts.
- National Express UK on Instagram: Check out some of the UK's most beautiful views and start planning your next trip with National Express.
Tel: 0871 781 8181
Email: Send your email using the direct contact form on the National Express website.
Facebook: You can reach National Express customer service on the company's Facebook page, by posting on their wall or sending a private message. Inquiries are typically addressed within an hour.