ABOUT ASK ITALIAN
- The Ask Italian Menu
- Ask Italian Vouchers
- Redeeming Your Ask Italian Vouchers
- Ask Italian on Social Media
- Contact Ask Italian
When you regularly win awards like "Italian restaurant of the year", you know you must be doing something right. UK's favourite Italian restaurant has been scoring itself devoted customers since first opening its doors in 1993 and continues to be a hugely popular spot for great food in a casual dining atmosphere.
Today, you'll find over 120 ASK restaurants throughout the UK, with most locations featuring the same clean-cut, crisp, Mediterranean decor and a laid-back atmosphere that keeps diners coming back again and again. The chain is very family-friendly and has a variety of standardised features and policies when it comes to serving little ones. Some of those include:
- Highchairs and baby changing facilities
- Kid size cutlery
- Kids activities
- A kid-friendly menu
- Fast service for kids' meals
- The option of super fast payment with the MasterCard MasterPass app
The name ASK is an abbreviation for "Authentic Sicilian Kitchen", and the chain stays true to the Italian culinary tradition with a great selection of classic dishes as well as moderns takes on tried and true favourites. As one would expect, the ASK menu has its fair share of pizza and pasta mains, keeping things exciting by frequently rolling out new toppings and fresh new flavours. Other menu favourites include comfort foods like panzerottini, antipasto boards, bruchetta and others!
Those looking to treat themselves to items from the ASK restaurant menu without compromising on dietary restrictions will find some good options here as well. Look for the little badges alongside the menu items indicating gluten free, vegetarian, nut-free and low calorie options. Also look for the ASK Italian kids menu for some great choices for the littlest members of your dining crew.
It might be hard to believe that your ASK pizza can taste any better, but it can. Try it with a side of SAVINGS and you'll be totally blown away! Here on this page, we post the latest ASK vouchers, scoring our pennywise food-lovers amazing deals at their nearest ASK restaurant locations. Some common ASK voucher variations include:
- Get a percentage off specific menu items when you use your ASK voucher (Ex. Get 50% off mains)
- Get a free kids meal with your ASK Italian voucher
- Get a discount on your entire food bill when you present your ASK voucher
Much like ASK pizza, ASK Italian offers tend to be very, very good. From 50% off popular menu items to 50% off your entire bill, you won't want to miss these fantastic deals. Be sure to visit this page frequently for new ASK vouchers, or better yet, subscribe to our email list to receive the latest deals in your inbox!
Once you've found a new ASK voucher, you're well on your way to amazing, mouthwatering savings. Here are the steps to redeeming ASK Italian offers:
- Click on the deal you'd like to use from this page. AskItalian.co.uk will open in a new tab on your browser.
- On the AskItalian page, you will see the offer and a selection box where you can choose your restaurant. Select your location and fill in your information (name, postcode, email).
- Once you've submitted your information, you will have the option of printing your voucher or taking down an ASK voucher code. Either option is fine and will need to be presented at the selected ASK Italian restaurant location.
NOTE: Be sure to click on the "Terms and Conditions" link that pertains to your voucher. The terms will outline any stipulations such as dates and any restrictions or exceptions to the offer. For questions about using your voucher at a specific location, call the restaurant directly.
- ASK Italian on Facebook: See what's happening at ASK locations, including new menu items and promotional offers. Also watch for competitions and giveaways for your chance to win!
- ASK Italian on Twitter: Fill your Twitter feed with mouthwatering photos, useful restaurant updates and fun, general interest tweets from your friends at ASK.
- ASK Italian on Pinterest: You love food and so do the folks at ASK Italian. See their favourite food-related pins here.
- ASK Italian on Instagram: Join ASK Italian on Instagram and let yourself be tempted.
- ASK Italian on YouTube: ASK Italian is known for their light-hearted adverts. Check them out here and have a chuckle.
3rd Floor, Capital House
25 Chapel Street
Tel: 0845 602 2704
Email: Use the direct email form on the ASK website.
Facebook: You can also reach the ASK Italian Customer Services team by posting a message on the company's Facebook wall or sending a private message.