- The Products
- AliExpress Reviews
- Shop with Confidence with Buyer Protection
- Deals and Steals at AliExpress
- Redeeming Your AliExpress Voucher
- AliExpress on Social Media
- Contact AliExpress
If you've ever stumbled across AliExpress.com, you may have been tempted to order a £1 bracelet or a £3 tee-shirt just to see if the prices are too good to be true. AliExpress.com started out in 2010 as an offshoot of parent company, Alibaba, one of the largest and most influential e-commerce businesses in China. The main goal of AliExpress is to connect small and medium-sized Chinese businesses with shoppers around the world, giving them access to an incredible array of products at highly competitive prices and often with the option of free delivery.
One of the most striking things about the AliExpress store is the sheer volume of product offerings. The site has it all - from clothing to electricals and everything in between. With over fifty categories including Phones & Accessories, Home & Garden, Sport & Outdoors and more, you're bound to find what you're looking for and then some!
Because some of the products on AliExpress are targeted to small businesses, you will find that not all products can be purchased in denominations of 1. When shopping, you can spot items sold in bulk by keeping an eye out for a £/lot or£/set note after the item price.
Perhaps the main concern of shoppers on AliExpress.com is the question of quality. And rightly so; when you see a pair of shoes for £5, wondering about whether they'll last the season is a very legitimate question. Here's what you need to keep in mind: Because AliExpress simply acts as a platform for small businesses in China, the company can't vouch for the quality of every product sold through its site. As such, the quality of the goods sold on AliExpress varies greatly from one vendor to the next. When shopping, use your own judgment and be sure to read the reviews for the seller and product itself. Many reviews will even come with user-posted photos that will give you a better idea of the quality, fit and overall look of the product.
Okay, so you're not quite sure whether that £2 pair of earrings is going to fit the bill or even arrive in time for that special occasion. As a way to increase consumer confidence and protect shoppers from potentially faulty items or undelivered goods, AliExpress offers a great buyer protection program that ensures your funds are secure until you have marked your goods as "received". In addition, should your items arrive damaged, not as described by the seller or well past the indicated delivery time, AliExpress guarantees a partial or full refund. Be sure to read more details on the company's refund policy AliExpress.com.
It's impossible to talk about AliExpress without acknowledging the amazing deals that can be had on this popular website. But if you thought the deals end with the dirt-cheap prices, think again! Here are some of the other ways you can save on AliExpress.com:
- Shop and Vendor Deals: Because AliExpress is subdivided into thousands of small shops, each individual vendor reserves the right to run his or her own promotions. If you've shopped with a specific vendor before, there's a good chance you'll receive a message through the AliExpress messaging tool, notifying you of new promotions and discounts in the seller's shop. Be sure to check in with your favourite vendors, as sales are very common and the deals can be quite good! Also check the AliExpress home page for the biggest bargains and the best deals available on the site now!
- AliExpress Voucher Codes: Nothing beats an online voucher code that gets you a discount site-wide! AliExpress releases codes that get shoppers percentages off their purchases, irrespective of what seller they shop with. Look for discounts ranging anywhere from 5-20% off, sometimes requiring a minimum spend.
We post the latest AliExpress discount codes here on this page, so be sure to check back frequently or save yourself the disappointment of a missed deal by subscribing to our email deal alerts!
Navigating through the seemingly endless sea of AliExpress products might be overwhelming, but thankfully, getting the deals is nowhere near as challenging! Here's how to apply your AliExpress voucher to your online order:
- Copy the code from this page.
- Head over to AliExpress and fill your cart with your items. Once you're done shopping, head over to your cart summary by clicking on the icon.
- Review the items in your cart and sign into your AliExpress account to proceed with your order.
- Once you've signed in, you will be redirected to another summary page that shows your items. Scroll to the bottom and paste your voucher code into the field marked "Enter Coupon Code".
- Click "Apply".
- AliExpress on Facebook: Find out what's new at AliExpress, including improvements to the site, App updates and other company news.
- Alibaba UK on Twitter: This is the UK account for AliExpress' parent company Alibaba. Follow here for company updates and stay in the know on UK-specific expansions and projects.
Facebook: You can contact the AliExpress Customer Service tea via their Facebook page by posting on their wall or sending a private message.
Online Support: The AliExpress Customer Service page offer comprehensive support using 24/7 virtual agents. To get help, indicate the nature of your inquiry and you'll be directed to the appropriate agent.