I apogolise in advance for this post. It’s really cruel to write about ice cream. I know I’m having a hard time resisting Asda’s Haagen Dazs for £2 – they’re £4.15 - £4.29 elsewhere, with the cheapest rival being £2.50 at Ocado (2 for £5).
I love Haagen Dazs, but honestly, it’s a very rare once in a while treat around these parts, because who can afford it?!
The flavours are:
- Cookie Dough Chip - chunks of buttery cookie dough and sweet fudge chips with pure vanilla ice cream
- Pralines & Cream - crunchy clusters of pralines and smooth swirls of toffee delicately added to creamy vanilla
- Culce De Leche - a delicious combination of caramel and sweet cream swirled with ribbons of golden caramel. (I feel like I’m caught in a Marks & Spencer’s ad!)
- Vanilla - cream and imported vanilla creates a sweet scent of exotic spice
- Strawberry Cheesecake - a fruity fusion of delicious cheesecake ice cream base and fresh strawberry sauce
- Belgian Chocolate - deepest, darkest, most delicious chocolate ice cream in its smoothest form, combined with real chocolate fudge
Good thing I said my apologies in advance, cause right now, my mouth is watering!
Thanks to jimbobgooner at HUKD