EDIT: The hand cream is now out of stock but the two codes may still give you the free gifts, free delivery and free samples with other items. Click here for choose your product*. Good luck!
You need to be quick to snap up this glitch @ luxury retailer L'Occitane as we have no idea how long it will last! Basically you can get a ton of goodies for just £1.50 delivered by following the instructions below and using codes. Will it be honoured? Who knows but it's worth a go!
Here's what you need to do:
- Click here and add TWO of the Mini Shea Rose Handcream* at £1.50 each.
- Go to the basket and enter the code COMFORT and a free gift* worth £6.75 gets added to your basket.
- Add the code LOCCIBOX and your total for the hand creams will drop to £1.50 for the two.
- DON'T add any extra 'Loccibox' products to your basket.
- Choose your two free samples and add them to your basket.
- Choose your free gift wrapping bag or box.
- Go to checkout and select free standard delivery.
- Pay £1.50 for the lot!
It does work as I've tested it, but whether the orders will be honoured is another matter. Also the offer will stop working once the stocks if hand creams have been sold out, though it may work with the more expensive items if there's anything else you need.
Fingers crossed for lots of L'Occitane goodies coming your way soon! My hands are dry as anything with this weather so let's hope we get our orders!
Thanks to daisyb212