My youngest son loves taking photographs but since we recorded one of our lightsaber battles, complete with a Star Wars music backing track, he's becoming somewhat of a movie making buff.
The next George Lucas perhaps? Or maybe an up and coming young pretender to rival the likes of Steven Spielberg or Tarantino - I saw a picture of Steven Spielberg in the paper the other day on the set of his new movie 'The War Horse', if the video camera he'd been holding had been it would have looked just like this Vtech Kidizoom video camera!
For the technically minded of you, here's the spec'
- Record videos, take photos and edit your creations
- Includes RV and PC connections
- Memory expandable with an SD card (sold separately
- 4x digital zoom and 2.0 mega pixel photos
- Face-tracking technology allows you to add moving animations
- Become a director and add movie-style openings, funny stamps and borders to your movies
- 4 built-in games let you put yourself in the game
- Features a 1.8” colour TFT screen and 256MB internal memory
From the reviews I've read, you should brace yourself for becoming something of a star in your own family reality TV show (the Kardashians had better watch out!)...
“My 7 year old got a bit of money for her birthday a few months ago…she’s taken videos of everything, and gives a running commentary of every mundane family activity but the picture isn’t bad, the effects are fun and it’s very easy to use.”
Delivery to your home will cost you £4.95, or you can collect your Vtech Kidizoom video camera for free in-store four days after you've placed your order.
Thanks to sbrown25 at HUKD