If you have been thinking about the Warner Bros Studio Tour as a special treat for the kids, then this is something to consider. On 22nd May there is a one off Exclusive After Hours Tour of The Making Of Harry Potter, and it has some extra special treats that you won't get on a normal tour.
It's not cheap, but it looks like an amazing experience for Harry Potter fans. This is what you can expect:
• Begin with a glass of fizz in the Cupboard Under The Stairs
• Watch a demonstration from Special Effects Supervisor John Richardson.
• Learn wand moves and come face to face with the Deatheaters
• See a live wand-making demo from a professional prop maker
• Includes a famous Butterbeer™
• Full Access to The Making of Harry Potter
• Optional – Return transportation from Central London on branded bus
There's also the regular features of the tour like the new Platform 9 and 3/4, so this sounds like an unforgettable visit to the world of Harry Potter. The price? £65 per person... but that includes the Butterbeer. ;)