Celebaby: Princess Alexandra?
The appearance of the new Royal baby is rapidly approaching, so brace yourselves for Royal baby mania to ramp up and up and up from here onwards.
A little while ago there was the frenzy surrounding the suggestion that Kate had (almost) let it slip that the baby is a little girl. The 'smart' money was then on a little princess being named Elizabeth.
However, a sudden rush on people betting on her first name being Alexandra has caused Ladbrokes to slash the odds on that name right down to 2/1, and the possibility that there's a Palace leak - surely not!
Other pregnancy 'news' (and I use that term loosely) includes the following:
- Kate and William call the baby 'our little grape'
- Kate has been having serious sugar cravings, so cake, biscuits and chocolate are all on the preggars menu
- Kate's mum, Carole, didn't show very much when she was pregnant, which may go some way to explain why at six months gone, neither is Kate
- Kate has swapped running for yoga to stay in shape whilst she's carrying the baby; and
- The baby is moving around and kicking a lot!
How true all of that is, is anyone's guess - it's amazing what rubbish sources 'close to the Duchess' come up with.
TOPICS: News and Recalls