I was in Mothercare yesterday and spent a fortune. Whilst looking around, I noticed they have pulled their socks up big time, when it comes to their Baby/Children's Clothing. They seem to be on trend and have lots of great novelty clothing too, which really appeals to us parents.
Their Clothing Clearance Outlet online, is fantastic if you want to grab a bargain or two. Items start from just £1 and there's lots to choose from, with 394 garments reduced.
Here's what caught our eye, in the Clothing Clearance at Mothercare:
- Baby K Quilted Slip Ons* was £14 now £5
- Baby K Black Faux Leather Shoes* was £14 now £5
- Raspberry Pink Padded Coat* was £15 now £7.50
- Monster Shoes* was £10 now £5
- Disney Mickey Mouse T-Shirt* was £8 now £4
- Grey Denim Shoes* was £14 now £4
- Baby K Frill Sleeve Top* was £8 now £3.50
- Baby K Dalmatian Print Leggings* was £6 now £3
- Disney Cars Slippers* was £9 now £3
- Baby K Stripe T-Shirt* was £6 now £3
- Green Polo Shirt* was £6 now £3
- Baby K Shine Bodysuit* was £7 now £3
- Baby K Genius T-Shirt* was £6 now £3
- Amazing Mum T-Shirt*was £4 now £2
- Grey Stripe Hi Top Shoes* was £7 now £2
You can Click and Collect your Outlet bargains for £1.50 (FREE if spending £30+) from a Mothercare store near you or pay £3.95 for delivery. Standard Delivery is FREE of charge if you spend £50+.