Ever looked for clothing at Argos? Yes, if you didn't already know, Argos sell clothes. They have the Cherokee range that Tesco used to sell and you can pick up heaps for peanuts.
Just now they have reduced lots of Cherokee Clothing on Argos' eBay store.
Here's a list of some Cherokee Clothing that's reduced:
- Cherokee Women's Indigo Jeggings* was £14 now £5.50
- Cherokee Boys' Waffle Knit Jumper* was £10 now £3
- Cherokee Boys' Camouflage Onesie* was £14 now £3
- Cherokee Men's Navy Cable Jumper* was £18 now £6.50
- Cherokee Girls' Zip Up Top With Fur Trim Hood* was £15 now £5
- Cherokee Boys' Burgundy Chinos* was £12 now £5
- Cherokee Girls' Squirrel Top* was £8 now £2
- Cherokee Women's Fur Gilet* was £20 now £7.50
- Cherokee Girls' Pink Washed Jeans* was £12 now £4
- Cherokee Women's Button Detail Denim Skirt* was £15 now £5
- Cherokee Girls' Authentic Grey Joggers* was £8 now £3
- Cherokee Mens Red Check Shirt* was £12.80 now £5
- Cherokee Girls' Black Flared Part Skirt With Bow* was £12 now £3
You can Click and Collect your Cherokee Clothing for FREE from an Argos store near you or pay £3.95 to have it delivered to your front door.