You can host your own toddler's Olympics party with all the discounted goods on offer at ELC right now
- Race along on Tiger Feet (Was £5.60, now £3.50)
- Play Football, Basketball and Rugby (£3.50)
- Crack up in an egg and spoon race (£4.80)
- Zoom about the race track (£24.95 instead of £39.95)
- Run rings around the sprinkler (£4 instead of £6.40)
Of course not everything there is discounted, but they're pretty good prices anyway. To be fair you don't really have to buy all this stuff - kids are happy with even pillow hurdles and real eggs and spoons, but still, a few of these items could definitely add to the experience.
Friends of mine hosted a toddlers Olympics party yesterday, and there were plenty medals won there too! I wasn't able to make it as we were at a first birthday party, but it looks like everyone had a whale of a time!
I've found it quite tough explaining the concept of Olympic Games to my toddler, and having been to the Olympic Park, I am not sure she'll be able to comprehend it all.
How have your kids taken to the Olympics?