The weather has improved dramatically since the start of May, so you need to get yourself sorted out with some Summer attire. You don't need to bankrupt yourself, just head over to Debenhams where you can find Women's Dresses from just £5.
Here are our top picks:
- Dorothy Perkins - Black plain shoulder pad mini bodycon dress* was £25 now £5
- Mango - Grey 'Tour' dress* was £17.99 now £5.39
- Dorothy Perkins - Raspberry frill hem dress*was £26 now £7
- Red Herring - Black 'Georgia' knot front dress* was £29 now £8.70
- Red Herring - Red scuba 'Georgia' bandeau mini bodycon dress*was £29 now £8.70
- Red Herring - Black floral print scuba 'Louise' V-neck shift dress* was £29 now £8.70
- Mango - Black 'Lolao' ruffled dress* was £29.99 now £8.99
- Quiz - Black and red rose embroidered mesh bodycon dress* was £36.99 now £9.99
- Quiz - Red frill shoulder necklace tunic dress* was £26.99 now £9.99
- Quiz - Navy curve floral bodycon dress* was £26.99 now £9.99
- Red Herring - Red long sleeve mini shift dress* was £25 now £7.50
- Quiz - Curve berry and black embroidered skater dress* was £34.99 now £9.99
Maternity Dress Sale
- Dorothy Perkins - Maternity grey checked flute sleeve shift dress* was £28 now £8
- Dorothy Perkins - Maternity black floral dip back skater dress* was £24 now £8
- Red Herring Maternity - Black jersey high neck maternity tunic dress* was £25 now £7.50
- Dorothy Perkins - Maternity floral print bodycon dress*was £22 now £10
- Dorothy Perkins - Maternity blossom print ruffle sleeve shift dress* was £26 now £10
- Red Herring Maternity - Navy stripe print knee length maternity skater dress*was £24 now £19.20
- Red Herring Maternity - Black floral print cap sleeve full length maternity dress*was £26 now £20.80
Plus Size Dress Sale
- Dorothy Perkins - Dp curve multi coloured floral print v-neck lace trim dress* was £24 now £7
- Quiz - Curve berry and black wrap over frill sleeves dress*was £24.99 now £9.99
- Quiz - Curve royal blue lace bardot midi dress* was £34.99 now £9.99
- The Collection - Dark orange floral print jersey 'Bette' mini dress* was £20 now £14
Can you pay by Gift Card at Debenhams?
You can use a Debenhams Gift Card by entering the Gift Card Number and Pin in the Gift Card Section on the Payment Page.
It is possible to split payment over a maximum of two cards, and you CANNOT top up Gift Cards online.
If you have multiple Gift Cards to spend, and want to use them all at once, then you must go to a Debenhams store and get them added on to one Card. You will then be able to use your total amount against an online order.