Joules' biggest ever sale started just last week, and today they have made it even better by dropping prices even further on hundreds of items! There are more than 700 bargain buys that have got even cheaper with as much as 65% off, so it's well worth another look at the sale to grab some more clothes for the family.
Here's a few of our top picks from the kids sale:
- Loralie Long Sleeved Dress* was £29.95, then £13.95, now £9.95
- Lily Peplum T-shirt* was £16.95, then £9.95, now £6.95
- Printed Kids Wellibobs* was £24.95, then £16.95, now £12.95
- Gigi Jersey T-shirt* was £16.95, then £9.95, now £6.95
- Tipitoes Printed Sandals* was £19.95, then £12.95, now £9.95
- Ben Jersey T-shirt* was £12.95, then £7.95, now £5.95
- Lachlan Checked Shirt* was £27.95, then £12.95, now £9.95
- Rogan Character Sweatshirt* was £27.95, then £12.95, now £9.95
- Dale Half Zip Sweatshirt* was £22.95, then £9.95, now £7.95
- Paula T-shirt & Trouser Set* was £26.95, then £17.95, now £12.95
- Doodle Applique T-shirt & Trouser Set* was £24.95, then £15.95, now £12.95
- Gertie Woven Dress* was £32.95, then £21.95, now £17.95
- Joey 2 Piece Grandad Set* was £21.95, then £14.95, now £9.95
- Coral Mermaid Dungaree Set* was £27.95, then £17.95, now £12.95.
I haven't even started to look at the women's sale yet, and I already have a basket full of bargains for my boys, and if I had girls or a baby to buy for I think I would be getting really carried away! Some items are getting low on sizes, so be quick if there's something you like.
Click and collect is free of charge. Home delivery costs from £3.95 or is free on orders over £49.