It's like all of my dreams have come true! You are never going to believe this but Greggs (the baker) are releasing an Advent Calendar. Chocolate just doesn't cut it when you can enjoy a Festive Bake or a Sausage Roll.
So, what's in the Merry Greggsmas Advent Calendar? Behind each of the 24 doors is a tear-off token that you can take down to your local Greggs in exchange for a different baked treat. Think Festive Bake, Lattes, Mince Pies, Sausage Rolls and more.
The best bit is what is hidden behind door 24 - a £5 Gift Card, but random ones will have a £25 one instead.
These Advent Calendars will be available for £24, in the following Greggs stores from Monday 20th November...
- Belfast – Donegall Square
- Glasgow – Buchanan Galleries
- Edinburgh – Shandwick Place
- Newcastle – Northumberland Street
- Leeds – Central Arcade
- Manchester – Deansgate
- Liverpool – North John Street
- Sheffield – The Moor
- Birmingham – Stephenson Place
- Bristol – Broadmead
- Cardiff – Queen Street
- Swansea – Swansea Bus Station
- London – Great Portland Street
- Essex – 68/70 Brentwood High Street
- Plymouth – George Street
- Torquay – Union Square
- Barnstaple – Barnstaple High Street
The contents of the Advent Calendar is between £35 - £60 and the advent calendar vouchers can be redeemed in shops from 1st December up to and including Christmas Eve. The Gift cards are valid for up to 12 months.
Thanks to lyesbkz