The other supermarket clothing brands have already launched their Christmas ranges, so Sainsbury's TU Clothing is quite late. Let me tell you that it's well worth the wait. There are Christmas Jumpers that are awesome, Family Pyjamas* that will make Christmas Eve that bit more special... just go have a look!
Want something super fun and Christmassy? The Festive Novelty Wear range* is outstanding at TU. Check these out:
- Christmas Navy 'Merry Rexmas' Crew Neck Jumper* from £12
- Christmas 'Stick Man' Long Sleeve T-Shirt* from £8
- Christmas Emoji Multicoloured Unicorn Pyjamas*from £12
- Christmas Gingerbread Multicoloured Jumper* from £12
- Christmas Multicoloured Fairisle Knit Jumper* from £11
- Multicoloured Christmas Leggings* from £4
- Christmas Multicoloured Elf Pyjama Set With Door Hanger* from £11
When it's Baby's First Christmas*, it's good to have that special outfit to mark the occasion.
- Christmas Cream Beard Bib* £3
- Grey Knitted Penguin Dress & Tights Set*£11
- Grey Soldier Motif Jumper* £9
The full Christmas Shop range can be found online, and whilst stores will have items too, there may or may not be full availability.
Spend £15 or more for FREE Click and Collect from a Sainsbury's Store near you, or pay £3.95 for Home Delivery.