My eldest has gotten to the age where everything he wears, has to be a 'certain' brand. How do I afford that with four boys to buy for? MandM Direct sell popular brands at discounted prices and they really are a saviour for us parents of fussy kids.
They have a Back to School section with cheap School Bags, Shoes and more. Well worth a look.
If you are on a tight budget, then you have to check out these 'Back to School' essentials for under a tenner:
- Umbro Mens Nero Backpack Navy* now £3.99
- Umbro Mens Nero Backpack Blue* now £3.99
- Converse Boys Gym Sack Co*nverse Grey* only £5.99
- AX Paris Womens Holly Gold Tipped Shoes Black* now £6.49
- Trespass Junior Dakoto Quilted Jacket Black* now £6.99
- Girls BTS Shoes Black* only £6.99
- Infant Velcro BTS Shoes Black* just £6.99 (or two for £12)
- Dickies Mens Indianapolis Back Pack Yellow* only £7.99
- Henleys Mens Luke Backpack Charcoal* just £7.99
- KP85 Junior Velcro Trainers Black* only £8.99
- Original Penguin Junior Fire Canvas Pumps Black* only £9.99
This Lyle And Scott Junior Boys Padded Field Jacket Black* is a great buy for just £34.99.
Delivery is £4.49 unless you spend £75 or more, then it's FREE!